Обсуждение: How to recoup the messages on the execution of a query while the query is running ,using java(JDBC)?

How to recoup the messages on the execution of a query while the query is running ,using java(JDBC)?

От
"claudio ferraz"
Дата:
Hi all!
I need get messages about a query execution while the query is running, using JAVA. The messagens are those shown by PgAdmim III Query, in the tabPage "Messages" , while the quey is being executed.
somebody knows make this?

Sorry my poor english, thanks a lot!

--
Cláudio A. Ferraz - Analista de Sistemas
Mestrando em Banco de Dados COPPE/UFRJ

Re: How to recoup the messages on the execution of a query

От
Kris Jurka

On Mon, 8 Jan 2007, claudio ferraz wrote:

> I need get messages about a query execution while the query is running,
> using JAVA. The messagens are those shown by PgAdmim III Query, in the
> tabPage "Messages" , while the quey is being executed.
> somebody knows make this?

SELECT * FROM pg_stat_activity ?  Since we don't support multiple
simultaneous query executions you will need to open another Connection to
the database.

Kris Jurka