Обсуждение: Release new driver version

Release new driver version

От
"Niels Beekman"
Дата:
Hi,

Does anybody know if a new driver version will get released soon? I need
the XA-fix that was produced by Kris Jurka. Or should I just apply the
patch to latest stable build 405?

Thanks,

Niels

Re: Release new driver version

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Niels,

I'd just pull the latest code from CVS, or apply the patch, Kris was
going to release a new driver, but there is no schedule.

Dave
On 10-May-06, at 7:38 AM, Niels Beekman wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know if a new driver version will get released soon? I
> need
> the XA-fix that was produced by Kris Jurka. Or should I just apply the
> patch to latest stable build 405?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Niels
>
> ---------------------------(end of
> broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend

Re: Release new driver version

От
Kris Jurka

On Wed, 10 May 2006, Dave Cramer wrote:

> I'd just pull the latest code from CVS, or apply the patch, Kris was
> going to release a new driver, but there is no schedule.

Dave and I are still working out this problem and I'm waiting for that to
put out a release.

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2006-04/threads.php#00138
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2006-05/threads.php#00001

Kris Jurka

Re: Release new driver version

От
till toenges
Дата:
Kris Jurka wrote:
> Dave and I are still working out this problem and I'm waiting for that to
> put out a release.

Hi Kris,

i sent you a mail about a revised version of a patch that went into the
last release some time ago. I assume my mail didn't make it through your
spam filter, so i send it again via the mailing list.

Anyway, i sent a patch (which got into the last release) and then an
update to the patch (after the last release). The mail with the newest
patch is: http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2006-02/msg00071.php

Are you going to include this patch into the next release? If there are
any problems with the patch, i'm probably able to fix them :-) The patch
isn't very important, but i would be happy to see it commited.

Till

On Mon, 22 May 2006, till toenges wrote:

> i sent you a mail about a revised version of a patch that went into the
> last release some time ago. I assume my mail didn't make it through your
> spam filter, so i send it again via the mailing list.

I got it, I was just waiting to review the patch first before replying.

> Are you going to include this patch into the next release? If there are
> any problems with the patch, i'm probably able to fix them :-) The patch
> isn't very important, but i would be happy to see it commited.

Applied to 8.1 and HEAD.

Kris Jurka