Обсуждение: Final Year Project

Final Year Project

От
"Hesham Salem"
Дата:
Hi,

I am a software engineering student at Brighton University.

I have been advised by the university to look out for a final year project.

I am really interested in the TODO page for JDBC driver.

As a software engineer that is really in the core of my study.

If anyone can help or advice.

Kind regards,

Hesham Salem
Software Engineering Student Level 3
Brighton University
hesham.salem@ntlworld.com
H.T.Salem@brighton.ac.uk

Re: Final Year Project

От
Kris Jurka

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006, Hesham Salem wrote:

> I am really interested in the TODO page for JDBC driver.

Well if you have questions on any of the items or would like more details
on how you might complete them the first thing to do is to search the
mailing list archives and then ask any questions you have here.

Kris Jurka