Обсуждение: Re: JDBC error w/ WebObjects

Re: JDBC error w/ WebObjects

От
Ismael Perdido
Дата:
Hi there,

I am getting an error when I try to update or delete
rows in my postgreSQL table.  I am using:

Eclipse
WO5.2
Postgres8.0 JDBC3
Hexdreams 1.2 plugin

The error message is horribly vauge:

com.webobjects.eoaccess.EOGeneralAdaptorException:
updateValuesInRowDescribedByQualifier --
com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor.JDBCChannel method failed
to update row in database

And I am able to both select and add rows without
difficulty.  Any direction here would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Ismael Jones
ismaelperdido@yahoo.es

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es

Re: JDBC error w/ WebObjects

От
Guido Neitzer
Дата:
On 22.09.2005, at 2:34 Uhr, Ismael Perdido wrote:

> The error message is horribly vauge:
>
> com.webobjects.eoaccess.EOGeneralAdaptorException:
> updateValuesInRowDescribedByQualifier --
> com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor.JDBCChannel method failed
> to update row in database

Do you have a stacktrace for that? Is it perhaps an optimistic
locking failure? Do you have timestamps in the updated table that are
used for locking (this causes problems sometimes).

Have you tried the Wonder plugin? There are many fixes and cool
things in current cvs release of the plugin. Drop me a line if you
need a binary for this.

cug