Обсуждение: Problem with version 8 Driver

Problem with version 8 Driver

От
Frank Beullens
Дата:
Hi,

I have a J2EE-app with hibernate 3.0.5 under Tomcat.
I used the driver version 7.4 build 216 jdbc3 to
connect to the server version 8.0.3 --> no problems.
Lately i upgraded my driver to version 8.0 build 311
jdbc 3. Now i am always getting the following message:
WARN [http-8080-Processor24]
JDBCExceptionReporter.logWarnings(4
9) | statement: SET SESSION CHARACTERISTICS AS
TRANSACTION READ ONLY
[LabPhoneNGWeb] WARN [http-8080-Processor24]
JDBCExceptionReporter.logWarnings(4
8) | SQL Warning: 0, SQLState: 00000
WARN [http-8080-Processor24]
JDBCExceptionReporter.logWarnings(4
9) | statement: SET SESSION CHARACTERISTICS AS
TRANSACTION READ WRITE

Does anyone have an idea what i have to do to stop
these warning?

Thanks in advance

Frank beullens

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

Re: Problem with version 8 Driver

От
Oliver Jowett
Дата:
Frank Beullens wrote:

> WARN [http-8080-Processor24]
> JDBCExceptionReporter.logWarnings(4
> 9) | statement: SET SESSION CHARACTERISTICS AS
> TRANSACTION READ ONLY
> [LabPhoneNGWeb] WARN [http-8080-Processor24]
> JDBCExceptionReporter.logWarnings(4
> 8) | SQL Warning: 0, SQLState: 00000
> WARN [http-8080-Processor24]
> JDBCExceptionReporter.logWarnings(4
> 9) | statement: SET SESSION CHARACTERISTICS AS
> TRANSACTION READ WRITE
>
> Does anyone have an idea what i have to do to stop
> these warning?

It doesn't seem to be logging the actual warning text, so it's hard to say..

You may want to check your server logs to see if it's being logged there.

-O

Re: Problem with version 8 Driver

От
Frank Beullens
Дата:
i found the problem, and it was a setting in the
spring-framework that i use to manage the sessions
for hibernate.