Обсуждение: Backslashes in Strings being removed

Backslashes in Strings being removed

От
Greg Alton
Дата:
Hi All,

How should the backslash character be excaped before storing in pgsql? I
assumed it would be another backslach, but that doesn't seem to work and
the backslash is dropped.

My first post and excuse me if this is the wrong place or a frequently
asked question. I did not find any posts specific to this, but many of
you must have encountered it.

Greg Alton
ActivSoftware
http://www.activsoftware.com

Вложения

Re: Backslashes in Strings being removed

От
Paul Thomas
Дата:
On 01/06/2005 20:12 Greg Alton wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> How should the backslash character be excaped before storing in pgsql? I
> assumed it would be another backslach, but that doesn't seem to work and
> the backslash is dropped.
>
> My first post and excuse me if this is the wrong place or a frequently
> asked question. I did not find any posts specific to this, but many of
> you must have encountered it.

Use PreparedStatements and the driver will correctly escape it for you.

--
Paul Thomas