Обсуждение: Update: jdbc-tr.po

Update: jdbc-tr.po

От
Nicolai Tufar
Дата:
Updated jdbc-tr.po is here:
http://postgresql.gunduz.org/translation/PostgreSQL-8.0/PgSQL-DilDosyalari/jdbc-tr.po

By the way, I wander if I need to run the file through "native2ascii".
Turkish characters are known to cause problems in property files.

If it is the case I will convert and re-send it.

Best regards,
Nicolai

Re: Update: jdbc-tr.po

От
Kris Jurka

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, Nicolai Tufar wrote:

> Updated jdbc-tr.po is here:

Applied.

> By the way, I wander if I need to run the file through "native2ascii".
> Turkish characters are known to cause problems in property files.

I don't believe so.  This should all be handled by msgfmt and a properly
specified "Content-Type:" line, which you have.

Kris Jurka

Re: Update: jdbc-tr.po - thanks

От
Nicolai Tufar
Дата:
On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 10:56:09 -0500 (EST), Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com> wrote:
> > By the way, I wander if I need to run the file through "native2ascii".
> > Turkish characters are known to cause problems in property files.
> >

> I don't believe so.  This should all be handled by msgfmt and a properly
> specified "Content-Type:" line, which you have.

Very well then. Thanks for clearing it out for me.
But I will check it at first opportunity.