Обсуждение: ResultSet.updateCharacterStream

ResultSet.updateCharacterStream

От
Jan de Visser
Дата:
Hello,

AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.updateCharacterStream is horribly broken.

The attached fixes it for me.

Thank you,

JdV!!

Jan de Visser                     jdevisser@digitalfairway.com

                Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!

Re: ResultSet.updateCharacterStream

От
Kris Jurka

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004, Jan de Visser wrote:

> Hello,
>
> AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.updateCharacterStream is horribly broken.

Yes, yes it is.  It also appears to need the fixes made to
Statement.setCharacterStream that do not make the assumption that read
will return length, but may need to be called multiple times.  Will fix.

Kris Jurka

Re: ResultSet.updateCharacterStream

От
Jan de Visser
Дата:
On June 17, 2004 03:11 pm, Kris Jurka wrote:
> It also appears to need the fixes made to
> Statement.setCharacterStream that do not make the assumption that read
> will return length, but may need to be called multiple times.

Yeah, I was too lazy to fix that to. In our case the Reader is always a
StringReader (need stupid hoop-jumping because Oracle is too stupid), so
that's not an issue...

JdV!!

Jan de Visser                     jdevisser@digitalfairway.com

                Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!

Re: ResultSet.updateCharacterStream

От
Kris Jurka

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004, Jan de Visser wrote:

> AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.updateCharacterStream is horribly broken.

Fixed in both 7.4 and 7.5 trees.

Kris Jurka

Re: ResultSet.updateCharacterStream

От
Jan de Visser
Дата:
On June 20, 2004 11:13 pm, Kris Jurka wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Jun 2004, Jan de Visser wrote:
> > AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.updateCharacterStream is horribly broken.
>
> Fixed in both 7.4 and 7.5 trees.

Awesome...