Обсуждение: Error JDBC

Error JDBC

От
artyprog@wanadoo.fr (salvatore)
Дата:
Hello,

I have the following messages when I try to retrieve
data from my postgres database

An IO erro occured while sending to the backend - Exception:
java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe

I have to mention that all have been Ok for a pair of months.

Thank you very much for tour help

Regards

Salvatore

Re: Error JDBC

От
Oliver Jowett
salvatore wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have the following messages when I try to retrieve
> data from my postgres database
>
> An IO erro occured while sending to the backend - Exception:
> java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe
>

> I have to mention that all have been Ok for a pair of months.

The usual cause of this type of error is a firewall between your
application and the server that drops connections if they are idle for
an extended period. The driver doesn't notice this until the next time
it tries to use the connection.

-O