Обсуждение: Connection Pooling, JDBC and SSL

Connection Pooling, JDBC and SSL

От
"brandon s"
Дата:
Good evening postgresql,

I am working on a project to make an XMLRPC server and and making calls to a
postgresql server 7.3.4.  I am using the JDBC driver compiled for 7.4.x.
Here is my question.  Can you please just point me in the right direction on
how to implement an SSL connection to the DB in a Connection Pooled
fashion??  I see how to connect via SSL with no pool.  Please help?

Brandon

Re: Connection Pooling, JDBC and SSL

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Brandon,

What pooling implementation are you using, ours ?

Dave
On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 22:57, brandon s wrote:
> Good evening postgresql,
>
> I am working on a project to make an XMLRPC server and and making calls to a
> postgresql server 7.3.4.  I am using the JDBC driver compiled for 7.4.x.
> Here is my question.  Can you please just point me in the right direction on
> how to implement an SSL connection to the DB in a Connection Pooled
> fashion??  I see how to connect via SSL with no pool.  Please help?
>
> Brandon

Dave Cramer
519 939 0336
ICQ # 14675561

Re: Connection Pooling, JDBC and SSL

От
Kevin Schmidt
Дата:
Brandon,

If you are looking for a simple to use connection pooling solution you
might want to check out Teravation's Pooling JDBC Driver at
http://www.teravation.com.

Kevin