Обсуждение: Allow specifying server/port for the test suite

Allow specifying server/port for the test suite

От
Kris Jurka
Дата:
This patch allows the specification of the server and port to use when
running the regression tests and it removes the hacked way the URL was
previously parsed to determine the database name when running the
connection pooling and datasource tests.

Kris Jurka

Вложения

Re: Allow specifying server/port for the test suite

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Patch Applied,

thanks,

Dave
On Mon, 2003-11-03 at 01:21, Kris Jurka wrote:
> This patch allows the specification of the server and port to use when
> running the regression tests and it removes the hacked way the URL was
> previously parsed to determine the database name when running the
> connection pooling and datasource tests.
>
> Kris Jurka

Re: Allow specifying server/port for the test suite

От
Oliver Jowett
Дата:
On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 01:21:55AM -0500, Kris Jurka wrote:

> This patch allows the specification of the server and port to use when
> running the regression tests and it removes the hacked way the URL was
> previously parsed to determine the database name when running the
> connection pooling and datasource tests.

This patch seems to be missing the diffs to
org/postgresql/test/TestUtil.java.  It's been applied as-is so currently the
testsuite in CVS won't build.

-O

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003, Oliver Jowett wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 01:21:55AM -0500, Kris Jurka wrote:
> >
> > This patch allows the specification of the server and port to use when
> > running the regression tests and it removes the hacked way the URL was
> > previously parsed to determine the database name when running the
> > connection pooling and datasource tests.
>
> This patch seems to be missing the diffs to
> org/postgresql/test/TestUtil.java.  It's been applied as-is so currently the
> testsuite in CVS won't build.

Yes, I forgot to include that in my original patch and Dave somehow failed
to notice.  I've already sent the attached missing patch to Dave and the
committers list, but I probably should have also included the jdbc folks
in that.

Sorry,
Kris Jurka

Вложения

Re: Allow specifying server/port for the test suite

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Checked in, and it builds now