Обсуждение: Batch update error

Batch update error

От
"Mario Rodriguez Villanea"
Дата:
Hi , I'm having problems performing a batch update operation using
Postgres + jdbc + jdk1.3 configuration, the error is Batch Entry 0, do
you have some idea what may be wrong ?

thanks

____________________________________
Mario A. Rodríguez Villanea
mrodriguez@avanticatec.com
Tel Of    : 2839100
Tel Hab : 2933432
Avantica Technologies
http://www.avanticatec.com <http://www.avanticatec.com/>

Вложения

Re: Batch update error

От
Barry Lind
Дата:
Mario,

Can you provide a test case the demonstrates the problem?  In general
the batch update functionality works.  At least it passes the regression
tests defined in org.postgresql.test.jdbc2.BatchExecuteTest.java.  We
need to understand what you are doing differently that is causing the
problem.

thanks,
--Barry