Обсуждение: where to put postgresql.jar in Mac OS X

where to put postgresql.jar in Mac OS X

От
Tony Grant
Дата:
Hello,

My old friend Dreamweaver MX is up to some dirty tricks!

Where do I put the .jar in Mac OS X 10.2.3? I have the server running
nicely, I can connect from pgaccess, Apache and Tomcat are running fine
as well.

Cheers

Tony Grant

--
www.tgds.net Library management software toolkit,
redhat linux on Sony Vaio C1XD,

Re: where to put postgresql.jar in Mac OS X

От
Jeremy Buchmann
Дата:
Tony,

/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.3.1/Home/lib/ext/

--Jeremy

On Tuesday, January 28, 2003, at 01:42 PM, Tony Grant wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My old friend Dreamweaver MX is up to some dirty tricks!
>
> Where do I put the .jar in Mac OS X 10.2.3? I have the server running
> nicely, I can connect from pgaccess, Apache and Tomcat are running fine
> as well.
>
> Cheers
>
> Tony Grant
>

> --
> www.tgds.net Library management software toolkit,
> redhat linux on Sony Vaio C1XD,
> Dreamweaver MX with Tomcat and PostgreSQL

Re: where to put postgresql.jar in Mac OS X

От
Tony Grant
Дата:
On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 11:13, Jeremy Buchmann wrote:

> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.3.1/Home/lib/ext/

uh huh thats where I put it...

Back to the drawing board...

Tony

--
www.tgds.net Library management software toolkit,
redhat linux on Sony Vaio C1XD,
Dreamweaver MX with Tomcat and PostgreSQL

Re: where to put postgresql.jar in Mac OS X

От
Jeremy Buchmann
Дата:
On Tuesday, January 28, 2003, at 02:24 PM, Tony Grant wrote:

> On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 11:13, Jeremy Buchmann wrote:
>
>> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.3.1/Home/lib/
>> ext/
>
> uh huh thats where I put it...
>
> Back to the drawing board...
>
> Tony

Are you using the Java 1.4DP?  Or the older Java 1.3?  Those would
probably change the version number in that path...

--Jeremy

Re: where to put postgresql.jar in Mac OS X

От
Tony Grant
Дата:
On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 11:32, Jeremy Buchmann wrote:

> Are you using the Java 1.4DP?  Or the older Java 1.3?  Those would
> probably change the version number in that path...

No it is Java 1.3

The jar comes from the www.entropy.ch postgresql package.

I can connect from my client with pgaccess so pg_hba and tcp/ip are set
correctly and working. I tried connecting from openoffice and got a "no
java" message. Dreamweaver says it can't establish a odbc connection so
something is wrong in my jdbc jar setup that seems clear.

Cheers

Tony Grant