Обсуждение: Status of Arrays in JDBC with PostgreSQL 7.3.1

Status of Arrays in JDBC with PostgreSQL 7.3.1

От
Rich Cullingford
Дата:
We have a DB in which columns containing inet[] arrays are defined. My
attempts to use Array.getArray() or getResultSet() to read them back
leads to "unimplemented method" errors from Driver. The compliance page
says "Arrays should be supported as of 7.2" and at least one recent
email describes a successful readback of a Numeric[] of Integers. Is
there anything I can do at this point?
                                 Rich Cullingford

Re: Status of Arrays in JDBC with PostgreSQL 7.3.1

От
Barry Lind
Дата:
Rich,

I think the problem is more one of the jdbc driver doesn't support the
inet datatype in general.  The existing Array code doesn't work for
datatypes the driver doesn't understand.

--Barry