Обсуждение: Errors compiling jdbc

Errors compiling jdbc

От
"Dave Bartmess"
Дата:
I'm running the make from the root postgresql directory, and have
checked out the latest from CVS. I can't seem to get it to compile,
though. My classpath is set to:

CLASSPATH=.:/jdk/jre/lib/rt.jar:/jdk/lib/dt.jar:/jdk/jre/lib:/jdk/jre/lib/ext:/usr/share/java:/jdk/lib/tools.jar

Could someone point out where I'm going wrong??? This should be an easy
compile...

Thanks!

make[3]: Entering directory
`/development/postgresql/pgsql-server/src/interfaces/jdbc'
/usr/bin/ant -buildfile ./build.xml all \
  -Dmajor=7 -Dminor=3 -Dfullversion=7.3b3 -Ddef_pgport=5432
-Denable_debug=yes

Buildfile: ./build.xml

all:

prepare:

check_versions:

driver:
     [copy] Copying 1 file to
/development/postgresql/pgsql-server/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql
     [echo] Configured build for the JDBC3 edition driver

compile:
    [javac] Compiling 26 source files to
/development/postgresql/pgsql-server/src/interfaces/jdbc/build
    [javac]
/development/postgresql/pgsql-server/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2/AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.java:240: cannot
resolvesymbol
    [javac] symbol  : constructor Array
(org.postgresql.PGConnection,int,org.postgresql.Field,java.sql.ResultSet)
    [javac] location: class org.postgresql.jdbc2.Array
    [javac]         return (java.sql.Array) new org.postgresql.jdbc2.Array(
connection, i, fields[i - 1], (java.sql.ResultSet) this );
    [javac]                                         ^
    [javac]
/development/postgresql/pgsql-server/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2/AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.java:420:
incompatibletypes
    [javac] found   : java.sql.Statement
    [javac] required: org.postgresql.jdbc2.Statement
    [javac]         return statement;
    [javac]                        ^
    [javac]
/development/postgresql/pgsql-server/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2/AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.java:560:
incompatibletypes
    [javac] found   : java.sql.PreparedStatement
    [javac] required: org.postgresql.jdbc2.PreparedStatement
    [javac]             deleteStatement = ((java.sql.Connection)
connection).prepareStatement(deleteSQL.toString());

[javac]                                                                                              ^
    [javac]
/development/postgresql/pgsql-server/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2/AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.java:619:
incompatibletypes
    [javac] found   : java.sql.PreparedStatement
    [javac] required: org.postgresql.jdbc2.PreparedStatement
    [javac]             insertStatement = ((java.sql.Connection)
connection).prepareStatement(insertSQL.toString());

[javac]                                                                                              ^
    [javac]
/development/postgresql/pgsql-server/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2/AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.java:639:
inconvertibletypes
    [javac] found   : org.postgresql.jdbc2.PreparedStatement
    [javac] required: org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement
    [javac]                 long insertedOID = ((AbstractJdbc2Statement)
insertStatement).getLastOID();

[javac]                                                                              ^
    [javac]
/development/postgresql/pgsql-server/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2/AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.java:955:
incompatibletypes
    [javac] found   : java.sql.PreparedStatement
    [javac] required: org.postgresql.jdbc2.PreparedStatement
    [javac]             selectStatement = ((java.sql.Connection)
connection).prepareStatement(selectSQL.toString());

[javac]                                                                                              ^

--
David A. Bartmess
Sr. Software Configuration Manager

But one should not forget that money can buy a bed but not sleep,
finery but not beauty, a house but not a home,
medicine but not health, luxuries but not culture,
sex but not love, and amusements but not happiness.

Re: Errors compiling jdbc

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Dave,

Is this a recompile? if so do a make clean, and then do a make

Dave
On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 02:29, Dave Bartmess wrote:
> [...]
> /development/postgresql/pgsql-server/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2/AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.java:955:
incompatibletypes
>     [javac] found   : java.sql.PreparedStatement
>     [javac] required: org.postgresql.jdbc2.PreparedStatement
>     [javac]             selectStatement = ((java.sql.Connection)
> connection).prepareStatement(selectSQL.toString());
>
> [javac]                                                                                              ^
>
> --
> David A. Bartmess
> Sr. Software Configuration Manager
> eDingo Enterprises
> http://edingo.net
>
> But one should not forget that money can buy a bed but not sleep,
> finery but not beauty, a house but not a home,
> medicine but not health, luxuries but not culture,
> sex but not love, and amusements but not happiness.

Re: Errors compiling jdbc

От
Barry Lind
Дата:
Dave,

In looking at the error log below it is complaining about classes that
no longer exist in the current sources.  So either you have an old jdbc
library, old .class files or old source files sitting somewhere in your
classpath.

thanks,
--Barry

Dave Bartmess wrote:
> [...]
inconvertibletypes
>     [javac] found   : org.postgresql.jdbc2.PreparedStatement
>     [javac] required: org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement
>     [javac]                 long insertedOID = ((AbstractJdbc2Statement)
> insertStatement).getLastOID();
>
> [javac]                                                                              ^
>     [javac]
> /development/postgresql/pgsql-server/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2/AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.java:955:
incompatibletypes
>     [javac] found   : java.sql.PreparedStatement
>     [javac] required: org.postgresql.jdbc2.PreparedStatement
>     [javac]             selectStatement = ((java.sql.Connection)
> connection).prepareStatement(selectSQL.toString());
>
> [javac]                                                                                              ^

Re: Errors compiling jdbc

От
"Dave Bartmess"
Дата:
<EGG ON FACE>

Sorry, I had an OLD pgjdbc2.jar sitting in the jre/lib/ext directory. I
thought I had gotten rid of all that!

It's building fine now... Thanks!