Обсуждение: multiple users accessing database

multiple users accessing database

От
J S

   I am currently doing a research for an enterprise on the issue jdbc-postgresql and would like to post this question: How many user can access to the very same database in an enterprise via JDBC connection simultaneously?

Thanks

Do you Yahoo!?

Re: multiple users accessing database

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
This is limited only by your resources on the machine. There are really
no logical limitations.

You can have as many connections as the machine can handle, I typically
use around 20-25 using a connection pool.

Dave
On Wed, 2002-09-18 at 22:40, J S wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    I am currently doing a research for an enterprise on the issue jdbc-postgresql and would like to post this
question:How many user can access to the very same database in an enterprise via JDBC connection simultaneously?

> Thanks

Re: multiple users accessing database

От
João Paulo Ribeiro
Дата:
The limitations are the machine ressources.  At work we  have almost 100
simultaneous connections to PostgreSql db via JDBC without problems. :)

JP