Обсуждение: Connection Pool

Connection Pool

От
Mauro Mozzarelli
Дата:
I have a question that is crucial to adoption of postgresql for a project: the
Connection Pooling support to integrate with weblogic/websphere application
servers is essential to the implementation. At present this is missing from
the jdbc driver. Is there any plan to support it in the near future?

Thank you in advance.

Mauro Mozzarelli
phone: +44 7941 727378
email: mauro@dsl.pipex.com

Re: Connection Pool

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Mauro,

Do you need this implemented in the DataSource class?

Dave