Обсуждение: ERROR WHEN I LOAD A LARGE OBJECT

ERROR WHEN I LOAD A LARGE OBJECT

От
Guillaume.Bonnet@alcatel.fr

Hello,

When I try to load a large object via JDBC , I have an exception on
FastPath (similing random),

FastPath call returned ERROR:  lo_tell: invalid large object descriptor
(0)

could you tell me more

Thank...

Re: ERROR WHEN I LOAD A LARGE OBJECT

От
Barry Lind
Дата:
This error is most likely caused by the fact that you are doing a Large
Object operation outside the context of a transaction.  As the
documentation states, you must run Large Object calls with
setAutoCommit(false) - which is not the default.

thanks,
--Barry