Обсуждение: JDBC 2.0

JDBC 2.0

От
Roger Oed
Дата:
Could you please tell me if the Postgres JDBC driver supports JDBC 2.0,
and if so at what version it was introduced?

Thank you in anticipation
Roger

Re: JDBC 2.0

От
Rene Pijlman
Дата:
On Thu, 04 Oct 2001 20:41:39 +1200, you wrote:
>Could you please tell me if the Postgres JDBC driver supports JDBC 2.0

No, its not fully compliant with JDBC 2.0.

See http://lab.applinet.nl/postgresql-jdbc/ (work in progress).

Regards,
René Pijlman <rene@lab.applinet.nl>

Re: JDBC 2.0

От
Heitzso

>Could you please tell me if the Postgres JDBC driver supports JDBC 2.0,
>and if so at what version it was introduced?
>
>Thank you in anticipation
>Roger

(Someone correct me if I'm wrong ....)

Roger, much of jdbc 2 is implemented, much remains to be
implemented.

Best way to sort this out is to either try the methods
you're wanting to use or look through the source
code for the methods you'll be calling and check
out whether they are stubbed or real.

Heitzso