Обсуждение: setXXX patches

setXXX patches

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Bruce,

Here are the patches. I haven't tested them personally, but I did build a jar
for the guy who asked for it. He downloaded it, and said it worked. The jdbc1
patch is completely untested.

They are simple enough that they should work (The little guy on my left
shoulder is saying sure, sure.... ;)

Dave

Re: setXXX patches

> re: the spacing, I recall there is an app in the distibution to format the c
> code. I am betting that this will work with java. We should probably run the
> source through it.

I tried pgindent but it doesn't understand Java and made a mess of it.
I used astyle with the options:

    $ astyle --style=java -j *.java

I have the reformatted jdbc files at:

    ftp://candle.pha.pa.us/pub/postgresql/astyle_jdbc.tar.gz

I must say it looks very good.