Обсуждение: Making the jar...

Making the jar...

От
"Skidmore, Walt"

I know I've seen this on the list before, but I can't find it anywhere...  I'm trying to build the jar, and I get great errors about {major} and {minor}.  Do I need to go in and edit Driver.java?

Thanks...

Re: Making the jar...

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Skidmore, Walt writes:

> I know I've seen this on the list before, but I can't find it anywhere...
> I'm trying to build the jar, and I get great errors about {major} and
> {minor}.  Do I need to go in and edit Driver.java?

Use 'make', not ant.

Re: Making the jar...

От
"Dave Cramer"
No simply type make from the jdbc directory