Обсуждение: Jdbc driver

Jdbc driver

От
"sugumar"
Дата:
sir ,
      i am using the following code for connecting postgresql,but this code did not to the other system database.please send the correct for the driver connection.
thanks,
regards
sugumar

import java.sql.*;
import java.io.*;
import java.lang.*;
import java.net.*;

class meeting123
{
public static void main(String args[]) throws Exception
{
Class.forName("postgresql.Driver");
Connection con=DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:postgresql://192.168.230.148/meeting,postgres,postgres");
Statement st=con.createStatement();
ResultSet rs=st.executeQuery("select * from tbluser");
while(rs.next())
{
System.out.println("StartHour:"+rs.getString(1)+"\tStartMin:"+rs.getString(2)+"\n");
}
}
}

about jdbc driver connection(urgent)

От
sugumar rathinam
Дата:
sir,
      I am using the postgresql for storing the data
in linux machine but i can't connect the frontend
(java) using jdbc to the postgresql.I am using the
following code for connection.Please if u know how to
connect, send the information as soon as possible to
me.Send the connecting driver code to me.waiting for
ur reply.I send the code of i used as attachment.

thanks,

regards
sugumar

=====
R.Sugumar,
Project Trainee,
Wipro Technologies,
# 8,7th Main 1st Block,
Koramangala,
Bangalore-560 034,INDIA.
Tel :080-5530035 Ext :4618

Re: Jdbc driver

От
"Brett W. McCoy"
Дата:
On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, sugumar wrote:

> class meeting123
> {
> public static void main(String args[]) throws Exception
> {
> Class.forName("postgresql.Driver");

This should be "org.postgresql.Driver"

-- Brett
                   http://www.chapelperilous.net/btfwk/
Arguments are extremely vulgar, for everyone in good society holds exactly
the same opinion.
        -- Oscar Wilde

about jdbc driver connection(urgent)

От
sugumar rathinam
Дата:
sir,
     I am using the postgresql for storing the data in
linux machine but i can't connect the frontend (java)
using jdbc to the postgresql.I am using the following
code for connection.When i run the following code the
error occurs in "class not found". How to solve it? I
also need the informatiom of how to create
"postresql.jar & finder.jar".In my postgresql s/w this
files are not available.sent the information of this
file & how to configure the postgresql with the class
path.Please if u know how to connect, send the
information as soon as possible to me. Send the
connecting driver code to me.waiting for ur reply.I
send the code of i used as attachment.

 thanks,

 regards
 sugumar

=====
R.Sugumar,
Project Trainee,
Wipro Technologies,
# 8,7th Main 1st Block,
Koramangala,
Bangalore-560 034,INDIA.
Tel :080-5530035 Ext :4618

Re: Jdbc driver

От
Peter T Mount
Дата:
Quoting sugumar <sugusri76@yahoo.com>:
> Connection con=DriverManager.getConnection
("jdbc:postgresql://192.168.230.148/meeting,postgres,postgres");

Your url is wrong, it should read

> Connection con=DriverManager.getConnection
("jdbc:postgresql://192.168.230.148/meeting","postgres","postgres");

Peter
--
Peter Mount peter@retep.org.uk
PostgreSQL JDBC Driver: http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres/