Обсуждение: Combo box

Combo box

От
"Mihai Gheorghiu"
Дата:
Is it possible to have more than one column in the drop-down of a combo box?
I want the user to look at information from more than one database column
when when selecting a value from a drop-down.

Thanks,

Mihai

Re: Combo box

От
Joseph Shraibman
Дата:
What are you talking about?  Your interface has nothing to do with the
jdbc drivers.

--
Joseph Shraibman
jks@selectacast.net