Обсуждение: Get index with C-language function

Get index with C-language function

От
Chicago Schooler
Дата:
Is it possible to get indexes inside the C library API?

If so, in the context of partial indexes, is it possible to get indexes based upon their respective ranges?

I want to build a library that does parallelized joins, selects based exclusively on indexes, etc.

Re: Get index with C-language function

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On 7/28/15 1:21 AM, Chicago Schooler wrote:
> Is it possible to get indexes inside the C library API?

Not directly; you will have to run a query against the system catalogs.

Re: Get index with C-language function

От
Chicago Schooler
Дата: