Обсуждение: Which Java class in the new java.time package shall be used to mapped timestamp?

Which Java class in the new java.time package shall be used to mapped timestamp?

От
Vernon E
Дата:
timestampwithout time zone but expression is of type bytea Hint: You will need to rewrite or cast the expression.<br

Re: Which Java class in the new java.time package shall be used to mapped timestamp?

От
David Wall
Дата:
On 3/11/2014 2:54 PM, Vernon E wrote:
> I have tried both LocalDateTime (without time zone informatio) and
> ZonedDateTime (with time zone information) in the new java.time
> package and get a same error:
> column "registeration_datetime" is of type timestamp without time zone but expression is of type bytea
>    Hint: You will need to rewrite or cast the expression.
>
> Which class I shall use?

java.sql.Timestamp is the normal type that maps to a PG timestamp field,
and I'd recommend TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE unless you are sure the time
part is really not important.