Обсуждение: pg.el?

pg.el?

От
Olwe Melwasul
Дата:
What ever happened to pg.el? I've tried to find it on the Internet, but
the principle author's site no longer exists. Is there anyone using
Emacs and Lisp to interact with Postgres?

Olwe

Re: pg.el?

От
John DeSoi
Дата:
On Mar 17, 2005, at 2:52 PM, Olwe Melwasul wrote:

> What ever happened to pg.el? I've tried to find it on the Internet,
> but the principle author's site no longer exists. Is there anyone
> using Emacs and Lisp to interact with Postgres?

You can get the google cached version of pg.el here (includes the
author's address if you want to contact him).

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:YIjUbS9ptjMJ:www.chez.com/
emarsden/downloads/pg.el+%22pg.el%22&hl=en

I'm using Common Lisp and an emacs-like editor, but not Emacs Lisp.
LispWorks has a free trial edition if you want to try out any of the pg
Common Lisp libraries.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL