Обсуждение: Pgaccess

Pgaccess

От
Yesica Meza
Дата:
Hello!
I am trying to install completes version of Pgaccess in a server linux but it appears the following error:
Can´t load files usr/lib/libpgtcl.so........................
undefined symbol: lo_export
I added in the Makefile - lcrypt because "libpgtcl.so" did not have library, nevertheless, now appears east error. As I can solve it?
Thanks

Yesi

Yahoo! Sorteos
¡Ya puedes comprar Lotería de Navidad!