Обсуждение: inquiry

inquiry

От
wiss ji
Дата:
i am studying computer engineering, and i have a
project in c language, so i need a help please;
ofcourse if there is no bothering in this.

i'd like to know how to use and implement look up
tables using c language, moreover i'd like to have
some theoretical information regarding this topic.

thank you very much and sorry for bothering.

http://phone.yahoo.com

Re: OT: inquiry

От
Christof Petig
wiss ji wrote:

> i'd like to know how to use and implement look up
> tables using c language, moreover i'd like to have
> some theoretical information regarding this topic.

Since I don't know what a lookup table _exactly_ is, I can only guess.

I would recommend glib (www.gtk.org) as a good source of information, since
it implements many common containers/methods in plain C. Of course pgsql
will have yet another implementaion of it. Just look into the source code.

Christof