Обсуждение: pgaccess

pgaccess

От
aong
Дата:
Hi, I have recently installed postgres 7.0 and am trying to use pgaccess.
However, everytime i start pgaccess i get an error messages "Error in
startup sscript: couldn't load file "libpgtcl.so":  libpgtcl.so: cannot
open shared object file: no such file or directory"  However doing a
find i can see libpgtcl.so in the /usr/gnu1 directory.  I don't now
where to go. Any help is highly appreciated.

thanks

Re: pgaccess

От
Constantin Teodorescu
aong wrote:

> Hi,
>   I have recently installed postgres 7.0 and am trying to use pgaccess.
> However, everytime i start pgaccess i get an error messages "Error in
> startup sscript: couldn't load file "libpgtcl.so":  libpgtcl.so: cannot
> open shared object file: no such file or directory"  However doing a
> find i can see libpgtcl.so in the /usr/gnu1 directory.  I don't now
> where to go.
>
>   Any help is highly appreciated.

What OS do you have?
Are there some RPM's for your OS?

Teo

Re: pgaccess

От
Thomas Lockhart
Дата:
>   I have recently installed postgres 7.0 and am trying to use pgaccess.
> However, everytime i start pgaccess i get an error messages "Error in
> startup sscript: couldn't load file "libpgtcl.so":  libpgtcl.so: cannot
> open shared object file: no such file or directory"  However doing a
> find i can see libpgtcl.so in the /usr/gnu1 directory.  I don't now
> where to go.

Try
 setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/gnu1

(or whatever directory the library is actually in).
                     - Thomas