Обсуждение: Pooled connections

Pooled connections

От
"Jose Luis LG"
Дата:
Hi,

Has anyone tryed to use pooled connections with the jdbc driver for
postgres.  If so do you know were I could find some example code.

thanks and best regards

Jose Luis

Re: Pooled connections

От
Jeff Duffy
Дата:
On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, Jose Luis LG wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Has anyone tryed to use pooled connections with the jdbc driver for
> postgres.  If so do you know were I could find some example code.
The JDBC 2.0 extensions have support for connection pooling built in as
part of the DataSource. The EJB container I use (jboss) also handles
pooling for you if EJB is your thing.

Jeff

Re: Re: Pooled connections

От
Peter Mount
Дата:
At 13:34 22/02/01 -0500, Jeff Duffy wrote:
>On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, Jose Luis LG wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Has anyone tryed to use pooled connections with the jdbc driver for
> > postgres.  If so do you know were I could find some example code.
>
>  The JDBC 2.0 extensions have support for connection pooling built in as
>part of the DataSource. The EJB container I use (jboss) also handles
>pooling for you if EJB is your thing.
>
>Jeff

Also the old Corba example in the source has a very simple pooling
implementation as well.

Peter