Обсуждение: JDBC Array Support?

JDBC Array Support?

От
Mike Friesen
Дата:
I was wondering if anyone can tell me whether the postgresql JDBC driver
support array datatype?  From my experimenting the answer is "no".  Is
there any type of work around?

Thanx..
Mike

Re: JDBC Array Support?

От
Peter T Mount
Дата:
Quoting Mike Friesen <mfriesen@pmcanada.com>:

> I was wondering if anyone can tell me whether the postgresql JDBC
> driver
> support array datatype?  From my experimenting the answer is "no".  Is
> there any type of work around?

No, not yet. The JDBC2.1 extensions of an Array type actually refer to a
different type of arrays, so the only way is to implement some new extension
for them.

Due to time constraints, I wasn't going to look at them until after 7.1 is out
(I'm concentrating on documentation now).

Peter

--
Peter Mount peter@retep.org.uk
PostgreSQL JDBC Driver: http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres/