Обсуждение: Catching up with email & JDBC

Catching up with email & JDBC

От
Peter T Mount
Дата:
Due to a minor configuration problem, I've not been able to receive any emails
for retep.org.uk since last year. It's now sorted (thanks Marc) but I've got
some 3000+ emails to sort out.

So with that, and the hours I'm doing with the new job it's going to be
Saturday (13th Jan) before I can sort out the major problems the current
version of the JDBC driver has.

On the plus side, I now have JBuilder (part of the new job) so that old egg
will be sorted at the same time ;-)

More later, Peter

--
Peter Mount peter@retep.org.uk
PostgreSQL JDBC Driver: http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres/

How usable is the present JDBC driver, for 7.03?

От
Justin Clift
Дата:
Hi all,

I've just read Peter Mount's email about him having heaps of email to
read before fixing the current _major_ problems in the JDBC driver.

As the company I'm working with has just begun a project using JBuilder
4 for the creation of a java GUI based application with a postgreSQL
database backend, his email is causing me some worry.

Is the present JDBC driver working and usable with JBuilder created
packages on Linux?  We're presently using Mandrake Linux 7.2, PostgreSQL
7.03 and JBuilder 4.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift
Database Administrator

Re: How usable is the present JDBC driver, for 7.03?

От
Joseph Shraibman
Дата:
I think he meant the 7.1 beta driver.  The 7.03 driver works as far as
it goes, but some methods with throw a not yet implemented exception.

--
Joseph Shraibman
jks@selectacast.net