Обсуждение: ODBC Driver Update...

ODBC Driver Update...

От
"Julia A . Case"
Дата:
Well, here it is the new year and I'm finding my way back to the
PostgreSQL ODBC driver...  I am planning on updating this project again...
If you have any suggestions or bug fixes please forward them to me.

You can expect the next official release to be in late January, early
February.  (I need to get back into the code)

Thanks for your time,
Julie

--
[  Julia Anne Case  ] [        Ships are safe inside the harbor,       ]
[Programmer at large] [      but is that what ships are really for.    ]

Re: ODBC Driver Update...

От
Thomas Lockhart
Дата:
> Well, here it is the new year and I'm finding my way back to the
> PostgreSQL ODBC driver...  I am planning on updating this project again...
> If you have any suggestions or bug fixes please forward them to me.

Hi Julie. You will find several people interested in helping, but afaik
they will all appreciate having someone able to take the lead. Folks
have offered to test and to build in specific environments, so perhaps
they will speak up again now that you will be making some (more)
additions.
                   - Thomas

Re: ODBC Driver Update...

От
"Adam Lang"
Дата:
I offered my services before and are still available.  I will be willing to
test odbc drivers with VB and ADO (using the ole db provider for ODBC).

So... do you know anything about writing ole db providers? ;)

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company
http://www.rutgersinsurance.com
> > Well, here it is the new year and I'm finding my way back to the
> > PostgreSQL ODBC driver...  I am planning on updating this project
again...
> > If you have any suggestions or bug fixes please forward them to me.
>
> Hi Julie. You will find several people interested in helping, but afaik
> they will all appreciate having someone able to take the lead. Folks
> have offered to test and to build in specific environments, so perhaps
> they will speak up again now that you will be making some (more)
> additions.
>
>                     - Thomas

RE: ODBC Driver Update...

От