Обсуждение: JDBC 2.0 support and reliability

JDBC 2.0 support and reliability

От
"Ravindra Wankar"

Can anyone share experiences using the latest Postgresql JDBC driver? What I'm specifically looking for is

1. Is it JDBC 2.0 compliant?
2. Are all interfaces implemented (If not is there a list of unimplemented interfaces). I found that the getImportedKeys method is not implemented when using TableGen to generate code that accesses the DB.
3. Is it production quality?

Thanks,
-- Ravi.

RE: JDBC 2.0 support and reliability

От
Peter Mount

Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council
Email: petermount@maidstone.gov.uk
WWW: http://www.maidstone.gov.uk
All views expressed within this email are not the views of Maidstone Borough Council