Обсуждение: JDBC- No suitable driver error

JDBC- No suitable driver error

От
"Andres de la Guardia"
Дата:
I try to connect to postgres 7.0 using JDBC; but I get a "No suitable driver" SQLException when trying to connect.

Could this be due to the fact that I'm using JDK 1.3? Or is the "No suitable driver" the JDBC's way of telling me that it can't connect to postgres?
(I did start postmaster with the -i option)

Andres de la Guardia

Re: JDBC- No suitable driver error

От
Joseph Shraibman
Дата:
> Andres de la Guardia wrote:
>
> I try to connect to postgres 7.0 using JDBC; but I get a "No suitable
> driver" SQLException when trying to connect.

That's on the client side, not the server side.  Did you follow the
instructions exactly?  What url are you using?

--
Joseph Shraibman
jks@selectacast.net