Обсуждение: Problem : ERRNOUS pg_hba.conf file

Problem : ERRNOUS pg_hba.conf file

От
Chetan Aurangabadkar
Дата:
We are using Postgresql 6.5 on Linux.

We are facing following problem:

Situation : Postgres is running with -i option           we have created some databases and user.           ODBC
Driversversion is correct i.e. 6.5.

But

Problems are
1. When connecting thru ODBC system DSN it gives err
that enteries for host not fond in pg_hba.conf.
2. When we made entries for the host as per the
instruction given in the file itself is gives error
not database found in template1 pg_database errnous
pg_hba.conf.

Please help.

With regards,
Chetan

http://im.yahoo.com/

Re: Problem : ERRNOUS pg_hba.conf file

От
"Adam Lang"
Дата:
What are your security entries in pg_hba.conf?

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company