Обсуждение: [DONE] PostgreSQL-7.0 binary for WinNT

[DONE] PostgreSQL-7.0 binary for WinNT

От
Kevin Lo
Дата:
Hi,

I finished making the PostgreSQL binary for WinNT yesterday.
Would I upload it at the PostgreSQL ftp site ? If not, I will
put it at my site.

- Kevin

Re: [HACKERS] [DONE] PostgreSQL-7.0 binary for WinNT

От
Joe Shevland
Дата:
Excellent I wouldn't mind having a look at this.

Regards,
Joe

--
Joe Shevland
Principal Consultant

Re: [HACKERS] [DONE] PostgreSQL-7.0 binary for WinNT

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
let me know where to grab it from and I'll add it to the ftp site ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Re: [HACKERS] [DONE] PostgreSQL-7.0 binary for WinNT

От
Kevin Lo
Дата:

http://members.tripod.com/~kevlo/binaries/postgresql-7.0-nt-binaries.tar.gz

> On Fri, 26 May 2000, Kevin Lo wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I finished making the PostgreSQL binary for WinNT yesterday.
> > Would I upload it at the PostgreSQL ftp site ? If not, I will
> > put it at my site.
> >
> > - Kevin
> >

> Marc G. Fournier                   ICQ#7615664               IRC Nick: Scrappy
> Systems Administrator @ hub.org
> primary: scrappy@hub.org           secondary: scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org

- Kevin

Re: [HACKERS] [DONE] PostgreSQL-7.0 binary for WinNT

От
The Hermit Hacker

downloading right now ...