Обсуждение: RE: [INTERFACES] More VB

RE: [INTERFACES] More VB

От
"Ansley, Michael"
Дата:
No, it's not, as some people, including me, will tell you, from bitter
experience.  The problem is some of the types that are used by the library.
VB doesn't handle certain C types very well, there are better COM types that
support the VB interface quite handily, and it's better to use C to do the
casting.

MikeA