Обсуждение: Porting Postgres to NT procedures for English version.

Porting Postgres to NT procedures for English version.

От
Kevin Lo
Дата:
Folks,

I had written procedures regarding porting Postgres to NT for Chinese version.
Because many people sent me emails, they asked me to traslate this doc
into English, so I have already finished :)

You can go to http://members.tripod.com/~kevlo/postgres/postversion.html
and select English or Chinese version.

BTW, please correct me if my English grammer is wrong, thanks.

Hope this helps,
Kevin.

Re: [INTERFACES] Porting Postgres to NT procedures for English version.

От
Thomas Lockhart
Дата:
> I had written procedures regarding porting Postgres to NT for Chinese
> version.
> Because many people sent me emails, they asked me to traslate this doc
> into English, so I have already finished :)

Would this be an appropriate doc to incorporate into the main Postgres
documentation set, or do you think that it is best left separate, at
least for now?
                     - Thomas

South Pasadena, California

Re: [INTERFACES] Porting Postgres to NT procedures for English version.

От
Kevin Lo
Дата:
Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > I had written procedures regarding porting Postgres to NT for Chinese
> > version.
> > Because many people sent me emails, they asked me to traslate this doc
> > into English, so I have already finished :)
>
> Would this be an appropriate doc to incorporate into the main Postgres
> documentation set, or do you think that it is best left separate, at
> least for now?

IMO, I think this doc would be incorporated into the main Postgres
documentation set. As Dan mentioned, 6.5 supports dynamicly loaded
modules, so it is possible to use plpgsql and other modules.

What do you think, Dan?

>                       - Thomas

-Kevin.