Обсуждение: make test fails for DBD::Pg

make test fails for DBD::Pg

От
Stefan Hornburg
Дата:
Is this a known problem ?

Postgres 6.4
DBI 1.06
DBD::Pg 0.89

% make test
[..]
$sth->{pg_size} .......... ok
$sth->{pg_type} .......... ok
$sth->bind_columns ....... ok
$sth->fetch .............. ok
$sth->bind_col ........... ok
$sth->fetch .............. ok
$sth->{ChopBlanks} ....... ok
$sth->rows ............... ok
DBD::Pg::db do failed: pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.
        This probably means the backend terminated abnormally before or while processing the request.
        This probably means the backend terminated abnormally before or while processing the request.
Database handle destroyed without explicit disconnect.
Database handle destroyed without explicit disconnect.
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 9