Обсуждение: MS Access 97

MS Access 97

От
Gregg Berkholtz
Дата:
I am setting up MS Access 97 to work with PostgreSQL and ODBC. I have
the database running and the tables linked but now my dilemma is how do
I create stored procedures on the server and then access them from MS
Access.
Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks

/////////////   Gregg Berkholtz - Owner/Consultant
|    G B    |    PC, Novell, and Linux Support/Sales
| Computers |     info: www.gbcomputers.com

Re: [INTERFACES] MS Access 97

От
David Hartwig
Дата:
PostgreSQL (server side) does not support stored procedures at this time.
However, it does several provide language interfaces for creating functions
which can be used to implement  rules and triggers.    I am not sure what
the plans are for implementing actual stored procedures.  Jan, is this on
your agenda?