Обсуждение: Interfaces FAQ?

Interfaces FAQ?

От
"Mark Britton"
Дата:
I am new to this group (as well as Postgresql).  Is there an FAQ about how to set up Postgresql and JDBC?
I've been trying to use the JDBC Test Suite to test the pgsql jdbc driver and keep getting 'Connection Refused'.
If anyone can point me in the right direction here, I'd greatly appreciate it!

No matter where you go, there you are.
Mark Britton
mbritton@gte.net

Re: [INTERFACES] Interfaces FAQ?

От
Peter Mount
Дата:
On Tue, 23 Jun 1998, Mark Britton wrote:

> I am new to this group (as well as Postgresql).  Is there an FAQ about
> how to set up Postgresql and JDBC?

http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres

This has a mini faq, and the current status of the driver.

> I've been trying to use the JDBC Test Suite to test the pgsql jdbc
> driver and keep getting 'Connection Refused'.

Are you running postmaster with the -i flag? This is required for TCP/IP
networking & JDBC.

--
Peter Mount, peter@maidstone.gov.uk
Postgres email to peter@taer.maidstone.gov.uk & peter@retep.org.uk