Обсуждение: Borland BDE / blank table names

Borland BDE / blank table names

От
"Ken J. Wright"
Дата:
Using postodbc.dll v06.30.0010 & PostgreSQL 6.1

I can not find any language driver to use in the BDE that produces correct
table names. Borland Database Explorer displays the correct number of
tables, but the table names are either blank, or extended ascii depending
on what language driver is selected. Access97 has no trouble, so it appears
to be Borland specific. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ken

Re: [INTERFACES] Borland BDE / blank table names

От
Markus Harms
Дата:
Hi!

Ken J. Wright wrote:

> Using postodbc.dll v06.30.0010 & PostgreSQL 6.1
>
> I can not find any language driver to use in the BDE that produces correct
> table names. Borland Database Explorer displays the correct number of
> tables, but the table names are either blank, or extended ascii depending
> on what language driver is selected. Access97 has no trouble, so it appears
> to be Borland specific. Any ideas?

I have the same problem (Delphi 3.0 C/S with SQL-Explorer 3.0). All fields in a
table are correctly displayed in the tree, but the content (SQL: "select * from
test;") is "(MEMO)". Only a double-click on the word MEMO shows the content of
the field in a popup-window.
A Delphi-programm using PostODBC runs in an EDBEngine-Error $00f.
What can I do to fix the problem?
Markus