Обсуждение: Re: Windows NT and 32 Bit Driver

Re: Windows NT and 32 Bit Driver

От
"Julia A.Case"
Дата:
Please note that the offical mailing list for PostgreSQL ODBC drivers is
pgsql-interfaces@postgreSQL.org

The driver is 3.0 compliant and works with NT/95.  Thanks to the efforts
of Insight Dist it works very well with NT/95

Julie

Quoting George H Harrach (ghharrac@neodata.com):

--
[  Julia Anne Case  ] [        Ships are safe inside the harbor,       ]
[Programmer at large] [      but is that what ships are really for.    ]

Re: Windows NT and 32 Bit Driver

От
"Chris Osborn"
Дата:
On Apr. 22 98, 07:03 PDT, "Julia A.Case" <julie@postgresql.org>
wrote:

> Please note that the offical mailing list for PostgreSQL ODBC
> drivers is pgsql-interfaces@postgreSQL.org

So why doesn't someone move us all over to that list and setup an
alias that points to the new list?

---
Chris Osborn, Network Administrator      T3West/WebCow!
707 255 9330 x225 - Voice                1804 Soscol Ave, #203
707 224 9916      - Fax                  Napa, CA 94559
<fozztexx@t3west.com>                   <http://t3west.com/>

Re: [INTERFACES] Re: Windows NT and 32 Bit Driver

От
"Julia A.Case"
Дата:
    Because none of us has that sort of access on the old list.

Julie

Quoting Chris Osborn (fozztexx@talia.hq.vxn.com):
> On Apr. 22 98, 07:03 PDT, "Julia A.Case" <julie@postgresql.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Please note that the offical mailing list for PostgreSQL ODBC
> > drivers is pgsql-interfaces@postgreSQL.org
>
> So why doesn't someone move us all over to that list and setup an
> alias that points to the new list?
>
> ---
> Chris Osborn, Network Administrator      T3West/WebCow!
> 707 255 9330 x225 - Voice                1804 Soscol Ave, #203
> 707 224 9916      - Fax                  Napa, CA 94559
> <fozztexx@t3west.com>                   <http://t3west.com/>

--
[  Julia Anne Case  ] [        Ships are safe inside the harbor,       ]
[Programmer at large] [      but is that what ships are really for.    ]
[   Admining Linux  ] [           To thine own self be true.           ]
[ Windows/WindowsNT ] [ Fair is where you take your cows to be judged. ]

Re: [INTERFACES] Re: Windows NT and 32 Bit Driver

От
"Chris Osborn"
Дата:
On Apr. 22 98, 09:24 PDT, "Julia A.Case" <julie@postgresql.org>
wrote:

> Because none of us has that sort of access on the old list.

Well, could you send out subscription instructions for the new list
then? I've only seen lots of "take the discussion elsewhere", but
never any way to get on the new list.

---
Chris Osborn, Network Administrator      T3West/WebCow!
707 255 9330 x225 - Voice                1804 Soscol Ave, #203
707 224 9916      - Fax                  Napa, CA 94559
<fozztexx@t3west.com>                   <http://t3west.com/>

Re: [INTERFACES] Re: Windows NT and 32 Bit Driver

От
"Julia A.Case"
Дата:
    Send a message to majordomo@postgresql.org
    with a body of
    subscribe pgsql-interfaces

Julie

Quoting Chris Osborn (fozztexx@talia.hq.vxn.com):
> On Apr. 22 98, 09:24 PDT, "Julia A.Case" <julie@postgresql.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Because none of us has that sort of access on the old list.
>
> Well, could you send out subscription instructions for the new list
> then? I've only seen lots of "take the discussion elsewhere", but
> never any way to get on the new list.
>
> ---
> Chris Osborn, Network Administrator      T3West/WebCow!
> 707 255 9330 x225 - Voice                1804 Soscol Ave, #203
> 707 224 9916      - Fax                  Napa, CA 94559
> <fozztexx@t3west.com>                   <http://t3west.com/>

--
[  Julia Anne Case  ] [        Ships are safe inside the harbor,       ]
[Programmer at large] [      but is that what ships are really for.    ]
[   Admining Linux  ] [           To thine own self be true.           ]
[ Windows/WindowsNT ] [ Fair is where you take your cows to be judged. ]

Re: [INTERFACES] Re: Windows NT and 32 Bit Driver

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:

SEnd a message of 'subscribe' to pgsql-interfaces@postgresql.org

Re: [INTERFACES] Re: Windows NT and 32 Bit Driver

От
"Chris Osborn"
Дата:
On Apr. 22 98, 14:38 PDT, "The Hermit Hacker" <scrappy@hub.org>
wrote:

> SEnd a message of 'subscribe' to pgsql-interfaces@postgresql.org

Why, so everyone on the list can see my attempt to subscribe but
otherwise not accomplish anything?

---
Chris Osborn, Network Administrator      T3West/WebCow!
707 255 9330 x225 - Voice                1804 Soscol Ave, #203
707 224 9916      - Fax                  Napa, CA 94559
<fozztexx@t3west.com>                   <http://t3west.com/>

Re: [INTERFACES] Re: Windows NT and 32 Bit Driver

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
On Wed, 22 Apr 1998, Chris Osborn wrote:

> On Apr. 22 98, 14:38 PDT, "The Hermit Hacker" <scrappy@hub.org>
> wrote:
>
> > SEnd a message of 'subscribe' to pgsql-interfaces@postgresql.org
>
> Why, so everyone on the list can see my attempt to subscribe but
> otherwise not accomplish anything?

    Ack...I'm sorry...its been one of those days :(

    pgsql-interfaces-request@postgresql.org is the proper address...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org