Обсуждение: Use of CREATE OR REPLACE in bloom--1.0.sql

Use of CREATE OR REPLACE in bloom--1.0.sql

От
Andreas Karlsson
Дата:
Hi,

I do not think that extension SQL scripts should be using CREATE OR
REPLACE FUNCTION like bloom--1.0.sql currently does. I suspect that this
might just be a typo.

I have attached the tiny patch which fixes this.

Andreas

Вложения

Re: Use of CREATE OR REPLACE in bloom--1.0.sql

Дата:
Andreas Karlsson <andreas@proxel.se> writes:
> I do not think that extension SQL scripts should be using CREATE OR
> REPLACE FUNCTION like bloom--1.0.sql currently does. I suspect that this
> might just be a typo.

It's definitely a bug.  Grepping around found another instance in
sslinfo, and I also noticed the lack of a standard header on this
script and others.  Pushed, thanks for noticing that!
        regards, tom lane