Обсуждение: system catalogs page

system catalogs page

От
Robert Haas
Дата:
I was just noticing that, on this page here:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/catalogs.html

...all of the catalogs are in alphabetical order, except for
pg_db_role_setting, which is filed in the place in alphabetical order
where it would belong if the name were spelled pg_setting.

Is there any reason I shouldn't go fix this?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company

Re: system catalogs page

От
Thom Brown
Дата:
On 17 September 2010 18:17, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was just noticing that, on this page here:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/catalogs.html
>
> ...all of the catalogs are in alphabetical order, except for
> pg_db_role_setting, which is filed in the place in alphabetical order
> where it would belong if the name were spelled pg_setting.

or pg_role_setting

> Is there any reason I shouldn't go fix this?

Looks wrong to me, so I'd say should be fixed.

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion

Re: system catalogs page

Дата:
> I was just noticing that, on this page here:
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/catalogs.html

> ...all of the catalogs are in alphabetical order, except for
> pg_db_role_setting, which is filed in the place in alphabetical order
> where it would belong if the name were spelled pg_setting.

> Is there any reason I shouldn't go fix this?

Sounds like a mistake to me ...
        regards, tom lane