Обсуждение: snapshot tarball generation broken for -HEAD

snapshot tarball generation broken for -HEAD

От
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Дата:
Hi all!

Infrastructure monitoring started to complain a few days ago that we
failed generating new snapshot-tarball for HEAD.

Manual investigation shows that the script dies while building the docs
with:

openjade:installation.sgml:202:51:X: reference to non-existent ID
"PLPYTHON-PYTHON23"
openjade:/usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl/modular/html/dblink.dsl:203:1:E:
XRef LinkEnd to missing ID 'PLPYTHON-PYTHON23'
gmake[1]: *** [INSTALL.html] Error 1
gmake[1]: *** Deleting file `INSTALL.html'
gmake: *** [distdir] Error 2

any ideas?

Stefan

Re: snapshot tarball generation broken for -HEAD

> openjade:installation.sgml:202:51:X: reference to non-existent ID
> "PLPYTHON-PYTHON23"
> openjade:/usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl/modular/html/dblink.dsl:203:1:E:
> XRef LinkEnd to missing ID 'PLPYTHON-PYTHON23'

Looks like Peter forgot about the restrictions on links in doc sections
that also get made into standalone text files.  Will fix.
        regards, tom lane

Re: snapshot tarball generation broken for -HEAD

От
Robert Haas
Дата:
On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 4:20 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Looks like Peter forgot about the restrictions on links in doc sections
> that also get made into standalone text files.  Will fix.

I seem to have... forgotten... those as well.  Can you enlighten me?

...Robert

Re: snapshot tarball generation broken for -HEAD

Дата:
> On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 4:20 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Looks like Peter forgot about the restrictions on links in doc sections
>> that also get made into standalone text files. �Will fix.

> I seem to have... forgotten... those as well.  Can you enlighten me?

Try "make HISTORY" and "make INSTALL" in doc/src/sgml.
If they don't work, you need to hack up the SGML with
standalone-include/standalone-ignore.  See existing
examples in the release notes and installation.sgml.
        regards, tom lane