Обсуждение: Re: Sought after architectures for the PostgreSQL buildfarm?

Re: Sought after architectures for the PostgreSQL buildfarm?

От
Andrew Dunstan

Peter St. Onge wrote privately:

> With the local server room renovations, there may be some older
> equipment being retired. Are there any architectures that you would
> like to see added to the buildfarm?

Hackers,

Any nominations?

cheers

andrew

Re: Sought after architectures for the PostgreSQL buildfarm?

Дата:
> Peter St. Onge wrote privately:
>> With the local server room renovations, there may be some older
>> equipment being retired. Are there any architectures that you would
>> like to see added to the buildfarm?

> Any nominations?

Sure, what's being offered?  I've noticed a depressing trend towards
Intel-conformity in the buildfarm lately.  Some more non-Linux OSes
wouldn't hurt either.
        regards, tom lane

Re: Sought after architectures for the PostgreSQL buildfarm?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
On 12/8/09 7:51 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> Peter St. Onge wrote privately:
>>
>> With the local server room renovations, there may be some older
>> equipment being retired. Are there any architectures that you would
>> like to see added to the buildfarm?

Got any Sparc machines?  We're likely about to lose our sparc buildfarm.

--Josh Berkus

Re: Sought after architectures for the PostgreSQL buildfarm?

От
"Larry Rosenman"
Дата:
I might be able to help with:
Sparc
PA-Risc (HP-UX)
IA64

Phone: +1 512-248-2683                E-Mail: ler@lerctr.org
On 12/8/09 7:51 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> Peter St. Onge wrote privately:
>>
>> With the local server room renovations, there may be some older
>> equipment being retired. Are there any architectures that you would
>> like to see added to the buildfarm?

Got any Sparc machines?  We're likely about to lose our sparc buildfarm.

--Josh Berkus

Re: Sought after architectures for the PostgreSQL buildfarm?

От
David Fetter
Дата:
On Tue, Dec 08, 2009 at 10:51:01AM -0500, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Peter St. Onge wrote privately:
> >
> >With the local server room renovations, there may be some older
> >equipment being retired. Are there any architectures that you
> >would like to see added to the buildfarm?
> >
> Hackers,
>
> Any nominations?

Do they have anything running z/OS?  It has a truly amazing compiler
called c89 which implements exactly that spec and nothing else.

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!