Обсуждение: alpha2 release notes

alpha2 release notes

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/release-8-5.html

If they're OK, I can bundle it tomorrow.

Re: alpha2 release notes

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
> http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/release-8-5.html
>
> If they're OK, I can bundle it tomorrow.

I'd like to edit these. Where's source?

--Josh Berkus

Re: alpha2 release notes

Дата:
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> I'd like to edit these. Where's source?

In CVS ...
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2009-10/msg00090.php
        regards, tom lane

Re: alpha2 release notes

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
On 10/20/09 3:06 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
>> I'd like to edit these. Where's source?

Actually, change this to I *need* to edit it.  There's several errors.
Working on it now, but can't promise to finish by tommorrow AM.

--Josh Berkus

Re: alpha2 release notes

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
> Actually, change this to I *need* to edit it.  There's several errors.
> Working on it now, but can't promise to finish by tommorrow AM.

Done, actually.  Apologies for tab spacing; I can't seem to get this to
work right in emacs-sgml.  So I've attached the file instead of a patch.

I edited several feature descriptions, re-assigned several to
appropriate categories, rearranged new features so that they are listed
in more-or-less order of importance, and elimitated two new sections
which were redundant with existing sections.

Please check for further errors.

--Josh Berkus

Вложения