Обсуждение: we begin "pg external table" need your advice

we begin "pg external table" need your advice

От
"maosen.zhang"

Hi all:

I begin an “pg external table” in pgfoundry (http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgexternaltable/  ), you can find the doc (brief and detail design)from that URL.

I am newbie to postgresql, and this code still have many defects and low efficiency. I am very happy to get advice from you!

Thank you!

Best wishes,

maosen

Вложения

Re: we begin "pg external table" need your advice

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
maosen.zhang wrote:
> I begin an “pg external table” in pgfoundry
> (http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgexternaltable/  ), you can find the doc
> (brief and detail design)from that URL.
>
> I am newbie to postgresql, and this code still have many defects and low
> efficiency. I am very happy to get advice from you!

That sounds a lot like the SQL/MED stuff that is being worked
on/planned.  You may want to reconsider your work in that context.